The Obvious Choice in Real Estate Agents
There’s no single type of homebuyer. You have first time homebuyers, families looking to upgrade to a bigger home, investors, people that want to build and those that just want to relocate to the sun and sand of scenic California. It doesn’t matter what walk of life you’re coming from, you’ve found the right real estate agents to handle all of your needs.
We at the Gary Scott Group are totally committed to assisting in every aspect of your buying or selling journey. Our long years of experience have allowed us to work and form relationships with hundreds of different sellers who’ve sold everything from homes and condos to vacation get-aways. We also have experience with consulting on 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
We have also had the pleasure to work with hundreds of first time and experienced buyers looking for homes, vacant land, vacation homes, condos and rental properties.
Finding the right real estate agent is the difference between a smooth, stress-free buying or selling experience and an unpleasant, difficult and irritating one.
- First and foremost, it’s essential that you find an agent willing and able to commit to your every need;
- Second, you need an agent that knows the area. We know the neighborhoods, market, job conditions and schools. Not only do we have 20+ years experience buying and selling property, but we also have a dedicated relationship to our local market. We have the track record and knowledge for your needs;
- Third, you need an agent that can balance technology and human interaction.
Many real estate agents get mired down in one of these areas, but we use them equally in our pursuit of satisfying each and every one of our clients. We use technology to stay in touch with our clients and quickly find them new opportunities, but we also understand how important of face-to-face interaction.
Want to know more about the Coachella Valley?
Here are just a few things you can discover through our website:
Schools and Education
Schools are important to parents because they want their children to succeed, and nothing is more essential to success than a good education. A good school will get your kids ready for college and the working world.
The Coachella Valley has three different school districts:
- The Palm Springs Unified School District;
- The Desert Sands Unified School District;
- And the Coachella Valley Unified School District.
All three districts have experienced increased test scores in the last few years due to reforms and improvements within the educational system.
Check our Schools page to get more information about local schools, enrollment, students per teacher and each school’s location.
Everyone wants to buy a home that is right for their budget, or sell at the best possible price. The Coachella Valley real estate market is fluid and there are many opportunities for both buyers and sellers if you work with a professional real estate agent.
Please visit our Market Stats page to see average prices and market demographics for the area. There are opportunities for everyone in the Coachella Valley.
Want to know what’s going on in the Coachella Valley real estate market right now? Check out our Real Estate News page to see the latest news affecting area real estate.
Explore The Coachella Valley
The Coachella Valley is comprised of seven different areas and each offers its own distinctive flair and experience.
- Palm Springs is known for its historical culture, breathtaking scenery and various activities.
- Cathedral City, a perfect place for newcomers due to its lower prices, is gaining attention and acclaim due to its revitalization and enhanced lifestyle.
- Rancho Mirage is popular because it feels like a resort town, but it’s down to earth and going green with sustainable technology and architecture.
- Palm Desert is the place for art, history and shopping. Known for its culture and entertainment, you’ll find many versatile attractions here.
- Indian Wells has a true natural charm with its mountain views, beautiful and diverse landscapes and palm trees. This luxury spot is popular amongst tourists, but living here is even better.
- La Quinta features many activities and natural beauty, but its real charm is the booming job and business market. This is perfect for families that want to live in a stable area with lots of opportunity.
- Indio has a thriving job market and a diverse agricultural landscape known for its dates and citrus fruits. There so many festivals held here that Indio is known as the “City of Festivals.”
Your Personal and Dedicated Guide Through The Real Estate Process
We want to talk to you about your buying or selling needs. Please call our office today at (760) 391-4425 to setup a convenient appointment.